Welcome to the Bethesda Water Supply Corporation Community.
***Dividing up land into 2 or more parcels or developing a subdivision, refer to our News & Notices Tab for further information.***
Meter Installation - Please contact our Service Department to determine if service can be provided and a cost.
New Service/Membership, the following is Required:
- Proof of ownership via a Warranty Deed. Memberships can be transfered or reinstated. (depending on circumstances) ***Warranty Deeds in the name of a Business must have a legal recordable document stating who is authorized to sign on behalf of the Business.***
- Membership paperwork - Must be completed by all parties listed on Warranty Deed as Grantees. You may come into our office to complete the paperwork or print it from our website, but please know, some of the documents must be witnessed & notarized and original signatures are required when submitting the paperwork. ***Bethesda Water Supply has notarys***.
- Copy of Drivers License
- Transfering Membership - $15.00.
- Reinstating a Membership - $150.00.
- CSI Inspection $100. **REQUIRED FOR ANY REMODEL OR NEW BUILD** Please read below.
- Water meter will not be unlocked until customer is ready to use water. Must be present for service to be restored & sign workorder.
For new homes or remodels, Customer Service Inspections (CSI's) and/or Backflows are required once the home/business is completed in order for Bethesda Water Supply to stay TCEQ compliant. Cost for an inspection is $100. To find further information regarding this, you may visit https://www.tceq.texas.gov/drinkingwater/cross-connection/cc_control.html
- Bethesda Water Supply has contracted with Hardin & Associates to perform all CSI Inspections. The cost for inspection is now included with the cost of a new meter. To schedule a CSI Inspection, you must either call Hardin & Associates at (972) 823-8800, email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule online at www.hactexas.com.
Until Bethesda Water Supply receives CSI Inspection & Backflow forms, TEMPORARY ACCOUNTS will be established and monthly rate charge will be higher. Accounts will not have established Memberships or be transferable until all forms are completed and received.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our office at (817) 295-2131.